"It is incumbent upon us to meet these challenges head on and strengthen our ability to adapt, overcome and ultimately be successful".
First and foremost, we at BEPC hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe. As the global community deals with the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation, we are united in the priority of ensuring everyone's well-being. We share the need to make the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community our top priority.
These times call for plans that prepare us for what's next and assure continuity. At BEPC, we continuously monitor CDC, WHO, OSHA and regional information sources for the most current guidelines and recommendations. We also work closely with our customers to understand and adhere to their protocols to further help ensure the safety of all involved. Our team remains focused on serving our customers with innovative consulting services designed with everyone's well-being and success in mind.
At a time when we all need to be there for each other, we at BEPC want you to know that we are here for you. We wish you all good health and hope.
Complying with CDC, WHO, OSHA and regional recommendations as well as BEPC and client guidelines pertaining to COVID/19 for:
• Employee health screening.
• Adherence to face mask and social distancing guidelines.
• Provision for recommended hand sanitizing agents and education on proper hand washing frequency and technique.
• Work area disinfection.
• Maintaining knowledge of current regulations and requirements of the states we serve. Staying well read and attending webinars and training from key information sources including: EEOC, CDC, WHO, SHRM, ASA, DOL, JJ Keller, THINKHR, and other pertinent resources.
Robust network architecture implementations with remote status monitoring to maintain communication and access continuity.
• Remote consulting service capabilities including: Validation/ Verification; Desktop Auditing; OBS Classification Services; CAPA Services; Project Mgmt.; Engineering Change Mgmt.; Technical Writing; Quality/ Compliance/Regulatory Services.
• Augmented Reality capabilities to perform remote training, specialized technical support, and other professional services.
• Capability for off-site deployment of business software tools, security upgrades, domain changes, etc.
• One-on-one and Multi-Participant Video Conferencing.
BEPC is pleased to announce that in the upcoming months, we will be introducing an informational technical white paper series providing tips, tricks, tools, and methodologies on topics including but not limited to:
• Process & Supplier Auditing
• Proactive Audit Readiness
• Validation and Verification
• Commissioning and Qualification
• Product Development Lifecycle
• Network Refresh